If you’re reading this right now, and you’re over 30 years of age, you are probably concerned with your testosterone level. If you’re looking for ways to increase your testosterone naturally, you’ve come to the right place. This hormone not only effects sex drive, but a few other things such as building muscle, strength, fat loss, ambition, and self-confidence. This very important hormone is something you don’t want to settle for less of.
Here’s a list of 6 ways to increase testosterone naturally:
1) Lose Weight
One of the first places to start, if you want to be healthy and increase your testosterone naturally, is to lose weight. The higher your body fat is, the less testosterone you’ll have. The leaner your body mass is, the more you’ll have of this magical hormone flowing through your body, naturally. You’ll not only have more testosterone, but you’ll feel better too. You can begin your fat loss journey by eating a healthy diet. This is by far one of the most important ways to lose those unwanted pounds. You can begin by eliminated or reducing your sugar intake (cookies, candy, ice cream……and those mochas). Sugar causes insulin levels to increase, which is very bad for testosterone. Eliminate processed foods, and eat more vegetables and natural fats, such as nuts, avocados and olive oil. There are also non-stimulating natural fat burners that can help you burn off those extra pounds, like Evlution Nutrition Lean: CLICK BELOW TO PURCHASE ON AMAZON
2) Exercise and Lift Weights
I call exercise a “natural antidepressant” and “natural Prozac.” All those endorphins that are produced by either walking, jogging, swimming, or any other sport, sure helps make one feel exuberant. Physical activity also helps to increase testosterone levels naturally. Top 5 Testosterone Boosters All you really need is 30 minutes of moderate exercise each day. If you feel up to exercising longer and harder, than go for it. Strength training, or lifting weights, is also important to boost your testosterone levels. Focus on one to two body parts each day, by lifting weights, or using exercise equipment, while gradually increasing the weights. Here’s to you, your endorphins, and to your testosterone.
3) Vitamins and Minerals
Taking a good multi-vitamin with minerals is important for all of us, but the two essential vitamins that help increase testosterone levels are Vitamin D and Zinc. Vitamin D is considered the most essential vitamin for testosterone. The best form of Vitamin D is the good ol’ sun. Unfortunately, many people in the US are Vitamin D deficient, because people are spending more time indoors.
That means a daily Vitamin D supplement is needed. A study has shown that men who took a Vitamin D supplement had higher levels of testosterone than those who did not take the supplement. Zinc is also an important mineral needed for healthy testosterone production. Good sources of zinc come from meat, fish, cabbage, spinach, beans and nuts and chocolate.
CLICK BELOW TO PURCHASE ON AMAZON
4) Stress Less
Have you heard that stress is the number one killer? According to The American Psychological Association, stress is linked to the six leading causes of death, which are: heart disease, cancer, lung conditions, cirrhosis of the liver and suicide. Stress releases the stress hormone cortisol, which blocks and decreases testosterone. Find things to reduce your stress, such as praying, meditating, exercising, and yoga.
5) Get Enough Sleep
Getting proper sleep is very important to be able to function in everyday life. It’s also essential for healthy testosterone levels. When you don’t sleep well, you lose muscle mass, and begin to gain weight, and develop that undesired fat around the mid-section. The recommended amount of sleep per night is between 7-9 hours. So get some good sleep and save your testosterone!
6) Natural Herbs to Boost Testosterone
There are many God-given herbs that are great for helping boost testosterone levels. But if you are taking any medications, it’s always best to let your doctor or health professional know before you decide to try any new supplements, to assure there are no negative interactions from other medications you are taking. Here is a list of 8 testosterone and fertility boosting herbs that have been used for centuries.
- Ashwagandha (Withania Somnifera) – Great for sexual dysfunction and infertility.
- Fenugreek – Known to help treat erectile dysfunction, and impotence, as well as increase libido and testosterone.
- Ginseng – This Chinese herb has been known to help with infertility, longevity and keeping testosterone levels up.
- Horny Goat Weed – Studies have shown this herb to help with increasing both testosterone and corticosterone hormones, and also boost libido.
- L-Arginine – Known for increasing blood flow, and may treat erectile dysfunction.
- Malaysia Ginseng (also known as Tongkat al)i – This eastern herb is known for increasing libido, weight loss, and strength performance.
- Mucuna Pruriens – This herb is a natural steroid and known to increase dopamine in the brain and also stimulate testosterone.
- Saw Palmetto – Common in Europe, this herb is also frequently used in the United States to treat a variety of ailments, most commonly, low sex drive, low sperm count and prostate cancer.
- Yohimbe – Unlike most herbs, Yohimbe has been approved by the FDA as a prescription drug for erectile dysfunction.
Thanks for reading my first post here on my website on increasing testosterone naturally.
Feel free to write a comment or ask a question below!